#Repost @rosiecheeksyoga with @make_repost
💥NEW CHALLENGE ANNOUNCEMENT💥
Let’s combine our love of fitness and yoga! When we workout, we focus on different areas of the body…with targeted movements and exercises. Likewise, certain yoga poses can be repeated for a more power yoga workout! Join us every day as we explore the similarities between the two approaches to working out… share your videos of lifting weights or your yoga flow!
💥Lifting & Flowing Hosts
💥Workout/Flow Line up
DAY 1: CHEST DAY! Variation of pushups/ chatarungas
DAY 2: BACK DAY! Rows with dumbbells, trx rope or anything/Cobra Push ups or Locust
DAY 3: ARM DAY! bicep/triceps/forearem/ Arm balance Flow
DAY 4: LEG DAY! Weighted squats or variations, Lunges / Goddess or Chair Squats
DAY 5: CORE DAY! Sit-ups or leg raise (variation) / boat pose-crunches, twists, your own fav hardcore movement
1. Follow all Hosts & Sponsors to win prizes.
2. Set your profile pic to public & include your country in your profile (for prize distribution).
3. Help us spread the word by reposting this flyer & tagging some friends to join.
4. Use #LiftAndYogaFlow in your daily posts and tag all Hosts & Sponsors in Caption
5. Show love and encouragement to co-participants.
6. Honor your body; please use props, modifications & variations. All Levels Welcome!
#yogachallenge #yogapic #yogaathome #fitnessaddicts #gymratlife #fityogi #poweryoga #poweryogaflow #yogaworkout #instayogafam #januaryyogachallenge #yogachallenge2021 #iworkout #gainz💪 #newyear2021 #igyogi #yogaasanas