Viniyoga Therapy for the Low Back, Sacrum and Hips features short, simple therapeutic yoga practices carefully designed to alleviate pain and promote health in the low back, sacrum and hips. For the first time ever on DVD, benefit from the expert guidance of Gary Kraftsow, one of the world’s leading yoga therapists. Founder of the American Viniyoga Institute, Gary is the designer of the only yoga practices demonstrated to be effective for back pain in a National Institutes of Health-sponsored clinical study. If you are one of the 8 out of 10 Americans who have or will experience back pain, make the powerful therapeutic practices on this DVD a part of your everyday regimen for health and well-being!
Highlights from this DVD include:
– Presentation on Understanding Back Pain and the application of yoga therapy.
– Technique Workshop on how to safely perform postures and movements.
– Focused practice for Low Back and Sacrum Therapy.
– Focused practice for Hip Therapy.
– Integrated practice for sustained low back Strength and Stability.
– Bonus MP3s of all practices for audio-only classes at home or on the go.
Recommended by Reader’s Digest!
Refine muscle definition.
Cultivate a strong and lean core.
Safely build strength.
Relieve everyday stress.
Promote mental clarity.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Viniyoga Therapy for the Low Back, Sacrum & Hips with Gary Kraftsow$17.99
Gentle Yoga for Back Pain and Prevention: 2, 30-minute relaxing, simple practices designed in conjunction with a back pain specialist [DVD]$15.98
RehabZone Lower Back and Core Exercise Plan: Physician endorsed low back pain home exercise program.$59.95