The Moving Comfort Calypso Sports Bra maximizes comfort and support for women who wear a C or D cup during trail running, aerobics, and other medium-impact activities. The padded cups offer shaped encapsulation, the seamless interior feels soft against the skin, and the engineered placement of power panels provides extra support. The breathable fabric wicks moisture away from the skin and disperses it quickly, providing light compression and ease of movement for a comfortable workout. The lower elastic band keeps the bra secure without stifling your skin and the adjustable straps create a cushioned, custom fit.
- medium-impact sports bra for women who wear either a C or D cup
- Fabric draws moisture away from skin and disperses it quickly; stretch provides light compression and ease of movement
- Breathable, padded cups offer shaped encapsulation, and seamless interior feels soft against skin
- Engineered placement of power panels provides shape and support
- Lower elastic band keeps bra secure without stifling skin underneath
- Adjustable and convertible straps customize the fit
- Best Use: Multisport and medium-impact activities
- Activity Level: Medium Impact
- Strap Style: Tank top
- Support Style: Compression/encapsulation
- Straps: Adjustable
- 97 percent nylon, 3 percent spandex
- Machine washable, hang dry; no bleach
- Made in Turkey
- Machine washable
- Fasten the hooks before tossing them in the machine
- Hang dry
Find Your Fit:
- Band: Should be slightly more snug than a lingerie bra. Make sure you can comfortably take a deep breath with the bra fastened on the middle hook. Be sure the band doesn’t ride up in the back. If it does, the band may be too loose and/or the straps need to be adjusted.
- Cups: Adjust your breasts for a proper fit. They should be completely held within the cups without overflowing. Fabric should be smooth. Wrinkles or puckers indicate the cup is too big. Underwire should sit on your ribcage below the breast tissue and follow your natural shape.
- Straps: Should offer minimal stretch to reduce up-and-down breast movement. Wider straps will disperse the weight and feel more comfortable. Straps should not dig in or slide off your shoulders. Adjustable straps offer a more custom fit.
About Moving Comfort:
Two female runners founded Moving Comfort in 1977 before there was such a thing as women’s workout clothes. In the 30-plus years since the founding, the company hasn’t strayed from its original purpose. Moving Comfort uses high-quality, performance fabrics that have the right amount of stretch, perfect quick-wicking moisture management, and a healthy amount of comfort–cut exactly for a woman’s body.
Moving Comfort follows the following guidelines in constructing high-performance athletic wear for women:
Moving means moving: The how doesn’t matter–running, walking, weight training, yoga, martial arts, skiing, snowshoeing, rock climbing, horseback riding, golf, tennis, basketball, volleyball, soccer, inline skating…Moving Comfort naturally understands and designs clothes for a woman’s body, whatever that body was meant to do.
Quality comes first: Moving Comfort understands the kind of support and freedom needed in clothing, and how that clothing should feel against the skin. The company knows what keeps women warm and dry when it’s cold and cool and dry when it’s hot. Knowledge, expertise and high standards shape the fit, fabric and function of every garment Moving Comfort designs.
Fit affects everything: Keeping fit improves every aspect of a woman’s life–reducing the incidence of heart disease, breast cancer, osteoporosis, depression, and drug and alcohol abuse. If a girl or woman is more comfortable when she’s working out, she’s more likely to keep at it. That’s why Moving Comfort views its technical garments–and the great fit of each piece–as a means to encourage women to get fit and stay fit.
97% nylon, 3% spandex
Engineered placement of power panels provides shape and support
Convertible, adjustable shaped straps help stabilize and are cushioned for support.
Machine washable, line dry, no bleach
Made in Turkey